Making Lives Better With Alorica (“MLBA”) respects the privacy interests and preferences of our donors and website visitors. We are committed to full transparency in outlining what information we collect about donors and visitors, how it is used and how you can opt-out of those programs (online or by traditional communications) if you so choose.
Personal contact information we collect and what we do with it
When you are making a donation, we may ask you for personal contact information such as your name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address. We may use this contact information to provide you with a receipt or financial report; to contact you to clarify or obtain additional information about a donation you made or to send you additional information about MLBA.
If you make a donation, we may contact you on occasion to offer you an opportunity to make another gift, or to inform you of promotions that will directly benefit MLBA. You may also receive a personal call from a MLBA staff member or volunteer thanking you for your donation. You will always have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications from us.
To remove your name from any list created by MLBA, contact us at the below.
c/o Program Administrator
Calle A, Urbanizacion Industrial,
San Cristobal, Juan Diaz,
Panama City, Rep. of Panama
Personal contact information may also be shared with certain vendors (i.e.,reputable companies we use for services such as mail postings for MLBA). We have confidentiality agreements in place with all such companies to protect your privacy.
Other contact information we collect and what we do with it
In some instances, we ask for contact information of people other than yourself including, for example, e-mail addresses of friends to whom you send e-cards or a copy of one of our Web pages, or the mailing address of someone you wish us to notify of a donation you have made. The information we collect is used to send the donation notification or information you requested and/or to inform the recipient of the opportunity to subscribe to receive MLBA updates, wish stories and opportunities to get involved. Such contact information is not shared with any other organizations nor is it added to any mailing list without the recipient’s explicit consent.
How to view or change your information
If you do not wish to participate in our exchange activities, or if you wish to modify the frequency of future communications from MLBA, please contact us at the below.
Also, you can view and request changes to all the information you have given us, including any mailing lists you may be on, by contacting us.
Making Lives Better With Alorica, Inc.
Attention: Program Administrator
Calle A, Urbanizacion Industrial,
San Cristobal, Juan Diaz,
Panama City, Rep. of Panama
MLBA does not collect any personally identifying information from you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide such information to us.
You can browse the MLBA website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. The information we gather during normal browsing comes from two sources: (1) standard server logs collect information such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address, domain name, browser type, operating system and information like the site that referred you to us, the files you downloaded, the pages you visited and the dates/times of those visits; and (2), we will ask your browser to accept a “cookie” (defined below) that carries a general marketing source code with you as you browse through the website, in order to help us match referring sites to donations made. This cookie does not capture or hold any personally identifying information about you and is deleted when you end your session by leaving our website or closing your browser.
When you visit our website, we might store some information on your computer in the form of a “cookie” (i.e., a small piece of data that stores information on your browser in your computer’s hard drive) or similar file. We use conversion tracking cookies as part of campaigns in order to analyze trends, gather broad demographic information and monitor website traffic patterns that can help us further develop and improve the design and functionality of our site. Any personal information we gather will be kept private and not shared with other organizations.
Links to other sites
Changes to this policy
User Agreement And Terms
By viewing and/or using this website, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions explained below.
- This World Wide Web site with its home page in the domain livesbetter.org (the “website”) is a complimentary information service offered by the Making Lives Better With Alorica (“MLBA”) at no charge to you as a user of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. MLBA reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions any time, and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement & Terms and Conditions (not an older cached version) each time you view the website. Do not use the website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property/Hyperlinks. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth under the Service Marks, Copyright and Hyperlinks sections of this User Agreement & Terms and Conditions.
- Representations and Warranties. You acknowledge that the information on the website is provided “as is” for general information only. MLBA makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and all such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that you will hold harmless MLBA and its officers, directors and volunteers from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third party. In no event will MLBA or the contributors of information to this website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Opinions/Recommendations. You acknowledge that opinions and recommendations contained in this website are not necessarily those of MLBA or endorsed by MLBA.
- Linked Sites/Third-Party Content. These Terms and Conditions apply only to this website. MLBA may provide links on the website to other websites which are not under the control of MLBA. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by MLBA of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website. Under no circumstances will MLBA be held liable, directly or indirectly, or any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, reliance on, or any content, goods or services available on any other website to which this website links. You should direct any concerns to that website’s administrator.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled and operated by MLBA, which is headquartered at Calle A, Urbanizacion Industrial, San Cristobal, Juan Diaz, Panama City, Rep. of Panama . It can be accessed from all provinces in Panama and other countries around the world. By accessing this website you agree that any action at law or equity arising or in any way relating to this website, shall be filed only under the statutes and laws of the Province of Panama City, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Supreme Court of Panama in and for the Province of Panama City with respect to such matters. MLBA makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.